Monday, September 24, 2007

Accident by Danielle Steel



This novel tells the story of Page Clarke,whose life is shattered the night her daughter,Allyson,has an accident and lands in coma.She learns of the infidelity of her husband.Her marriage is wrecked.But help and support will find her,in an unlikely way...

Danielle Steel writes in a very realistic way , portraying Page's confusion as well as her helplessness to help her daughter.She is trying to understand how she let her marriage go down the drain.Now this is something very common after the break-up of a relationship:you want to understand because you were not ready to be thrown out of it.here's the realism I mean to stress.These questions and emotions are felt by all those who have loved and been left midway by the other party.

Steel also shows the desperation and helplessness of a mother.Page is vulnerable but she has hope.She believes that her love and devotion will pay off and that her daughter will awake from her coma.This is a lesson to all of us:we should always hope for the better,even during dark hours...If you are an eternal optimist like me,do read this novel.And if you are not,read it just to know what it feels like to believe in good times...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello loona. nice review!

*Gemz* on October 2, 2007 at 2:59 AM said...

heya, ive read the that book a million times, and personally i find it very encouraging, its one of my all time favorites! good luck with your blog, mines colourful-rebirth.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I don't really like danielle steel... but if you say it's worth it, then i'll look for it :)

Anonymous said...

please visit our link and let me know if you accept to be a member of our brethren.it will be interesting to review your blog.yours truly.MBB

Unknown on October 13, 2007 at 8:08 AM said...

the author's name sounds familiar to me.

Anonymous said...

I've just finished reading the book, and man, I love it!

I hate Brad and Stephanie <_<

Anonymous said...

oh i read that, but found it too "slow". my fave danielle steel book is "wanderlust", any reviews on this one? :P
nice blog btw ^_^

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

real sex stories post on December 4, 2010 at 5:20 AM said...

My downfall occurred, by my own measure, on a weekend duringCliffords tenth year. Miss, we golive in 5 minutes.
sexy naughty stories
bestiality sex stories
hot teen sex stories
incest stories around the world
sexy free stories
My downfall occurred, by my own measure, on a weekend duringCliffords tenth year. Miss, we golive in 5 minutes.